Grayton Beach Real Estate
Grayton Beach Real Estate By The Numbers
|Total Real Estate Listings:||65|
|Average Home Price:||$2,031,356|
Search Grayton Beach Homes for Sale
|All Listings||$400,000 - $500,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000|
BOOKMARK YOUR DREAM HOME IN GRAYTON BEACH TODAY!
- Save your searches.
- "Favorite" interesting properties.
- Set up auto e-mail notifications to your inbox.
Best of all, it's free! Join Now!
Grayton Beach Homes for Sale: A True Original
Generations of families have been coming to this idyllic coastal oasis to spend their summers for many years even back to an era when nothing existed here except narrow winding sand trails, tiny beach bungalows and high rolling dunes covered in scrub oak and sea oats.
Another one of the town's mottos is: “Nice Dogs, Strange People”. This artsy, funky and truly genuine beach town has retained much of its charm throughout the years. Its narrow oak-lined streets feature retro-style beach cottages and bungalows. Woven into the fabric of Grayton Beach is a rich and colorful history; over the last fifteen years with the rise in popularity, Grayton Beach homes for sale have reluctantly given way to an increasing number of spacious, modern luxury beach homes.
Homes for Sale in Grayton Beach, FL:
Quick Facts & Trivia
- Grayton Beach State Park, a pristine 2,000 acre, beach front preserve named as “America’s Most Beautiful Beach”.
- Western Lake, one of 30A's rare coastal dune lakes is located within Grayton Beach.
- Western Lake Pine Canopy graces its shoreline and is undoubtedly one of the most photographed, and painted iconic landmarks along all of scenic Highway 30A.
- The small town has a vibrant arts community.
- Home of the highly popular gathering spot: "The Red Bar" which at one time served as a general store for the town.
- Town was named for Army Major, Charles T. Gray who built a homestead here in the late 1800s.
Please contact us to learn more about the homes for sale in Grayton Beach, FL or any of the communities along NW Florida's iconic 30A coastline! Davis Properties of Northwest Florida is your local real estate solution; you can trust their expert local advice and vast experience!
^ Back to: Grayton Beach Homes