South Walton, FL – The Walton County Tourism Department and the Friends of South Walton Sea Turtles are, once again, hosting an International Coastal Cleanup (ICC) day on Saturday, Sept. 17, from 9 – 11 a.m.
Both residents and visitors are encouraged to participate. Volunteer Beach Ambassador teams will be hosting groups at five South Walton Regional Beach Accesses listed below:
- Inlet Beach Regional Access, 139 S Orange St., Inlet Beach
- Santa Clara Regional Access, 3468E Co Hwy 30A, Seagrove
- Ed Walline Regional Access, 4447 W Co Hwy 30A, Gulf Place
- Dune Allen Regional Access, 5999 W Co Hwy 30A, Dune Allen
- Miramar Beach Regional Access, 2375 Scenic Gulf Dr., Miramar Beach
Participants can choose to count their collected…