Rosemary Beach Real Estate
Rosemary Beach Real Estate By The Numbers
|Total Real Estate Listings:||60|
|Average Home Price:||$2,892,077|
Browse Rosemary Beach Homes for Sale
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$100,000 - $200,000|
|$300,000 - $400,000||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000|
BOOKMARK YOUR DREAM ROSEMARY BEACH HOME TODAY!
- Save your searches.
- "Favorite" interesting properties.
- Set up auto e-mail notifications to your inbox.
Best of all, it's free! Join Now!
Rosemary Beach Homes for Sale:
A New Urban Master-Planned Community
Rosemary Beach FL homes for sale are purposefully designed as a Planned Community, New Urbanist or Traditional Neighborhood Development (TND). The Town Planners, thoughtfully placed the streets, boardwalks, sand foot paths, interconnected alleys and view corridors all leading toward town center and the beach front. The community features properties similar to New Orleans-style courtyard homes, with front porches or entries that face boardwalks and green spaces or gardens with fountains and rear alleyways to access garages or courtyards.
Following the guidelines of New Urbanist towns, Rosemary Beach FL is also known as a “walkable community” where town center amenities and beach accesses are all within a five-minute walk or bike-ride from residential areas.
Well-Provisioned Homes for Sale
in Rosemary Beach, FL
As a planned community, the homes for sale in Rosemary Beach, FL are also extremely well laid out for access to the small town's outstanding amenities. The beach town boasts four community pools: Coquina, Sky Pool (an indoor pool with retractable roof), Cabana Pool and Barbados Pool.
The community offers a well-equipped fitness center and 8 clay tennis courts. To experience the coastal town's true natural beauty, take a leisurely stroll through one of its gorgeous parks:
- Western Green
- Long Green Park
- St. Augustine Park
- Butterfly Garden
Rosemary Beach, Florida:
Facts & Trivia
- The town has its own zip code: 32461.
- The second Traditional Neighborhood Development (TND) built along 30A.
- The town was designed by Miami-based Architect Duany Plater-Zyberk & Company.
- Inspiration for the exterior colors of buildings taken from the surrounding landscape.
- Named one of the "Best Places to Live in Florida" in 2014, by Florida Travel + Life.
- Gulf front homes intentionally placed back from edge of high dunes, in order to maintain the fragile dune system.
Please feel free to contact us if you'd like to learn more about the Rosemary Beach homes for sale, or to book a viewing. Davis Properties of NW Florida are your local 30A real estate experts with years of experience in the local housing market!
^ Back to: Rosemary Beach Homes