Thanksgiving is less than a week away; after that it's a full court press on to Christmas and New Years. Here along the Beaches of 30A & South Walton, there’s no lack of activity geared toward getting everyone in the holiday spirit! Beginning this weekend and over the coming weeks ahead there are LOTS of fun and entertaining events to choose from. Kick off the Thanksgiving holiday with the third annual Thanksgiving Day 30A 10K run, enjoy Holiday Parades, Tree lightings, and of course Santa sightings along the Beaches of South Walton are always the talk of the town. Here's a partial list of activities going on, but be sure to check out 30A.com and Waltonoutdoors for their full event calendars and complete run-down on Thanksgiving weekend and upcoming holiday festivities along the beautiful beaches of 30A.
- Nov 21: The Nutcracker
- Nov 22: Rosemary Beach Unleashed
- Nov 26: Thanksgiving Day 30A 10K
- Nov 27: Rosemary Beach Tree Lighting
- Nov 28: Seaside’s Turn on the Town
- Nov 28: Fall Bocce Ball Tournament
- Dec 19: Holiday Pops Concert
- Dec 19: Winter Solstice Run
- Dec 19: Eden Garden Candle Light Tour
If you don't feel like cooking that big Thanksgiving Feast while you're at the beach; from Brunch to dinner to take-out, there’s no shortage of places to celebrate. Enjoy family and friends and savor the best holiday fare along 30A.
30A Restaurants Thanksgiving Schedule
- Old Florida Fish House – Seagrove Beach Florida: If you love 30A’s coastal dune lakes – why not celebrate Thanksgiving lake-side overlooking Eastern Lake in Seagrove? Open noon til 6 pm. Learn more on their Website
- The Pearl – Rosemary Beach Florida – Serving Thanksgiving brunch, lunch or dinner Advance reservations required: Learn more on their website
- Fish Out of Water in Watercolor, FL is offering a four-course chef’s tasting menu. Make reservations learn more on their Website.
- Marie’s Bistro in Blue Mountain Beach Fl will be serving up a Thanksgiving Day buffet, as well as a three-course meal. Learn more on their website.
- Stinky’s Fish Camp in Dune Allen Beach, Fl will serve a special Turkey Dinner in addition to their normal menu options. Advance reservations highly recommended: Learn more on their website
- Great Southern Cafe - Seaside Florida. Serving Thanksgiving Day buffet 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. reservations highly recommended. Details on their Facebook page.
- The Bay - Santa Rosa Beach Florida – Thanksgiving Day buffet served between 11 – 4pm. Details on their Facebook page.
- Cuvee 30A - Inlet Beach Florida will be open & offering a Thanksgiving Buffet between 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Cafe Thirty-A - Seagrove Beach Florida; Noon to 4 p.m. serving a four-course menu. Details on their website.
- Vue on 30A Santa Rosa Beach, Florida; Featuring a Thanksgiving Day brunch served from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Details on their website.
Thanksgiving Take Out Options
- Marie’s Bistro in Blue Mountain Beach : Details on their website.
- Roux 30A’s – Grayton Beach Florida See the full menu and place orders online. Details on their website.
- Cuvee 30A located in 30Avenue – Inlet Beach Florida - Details on their website.
- Caliza Restaurant - Alys Beach Florida Thanksgiving Orders online – Details on their website
From everyone at Davis Properties – we wish you and your family all the best for a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Are you interested in learning more about 30A's Beach Communities? Please don't hesitate to contact Davis Properties of NW Florida online, or call 850-231-2025, we're happy to assist with all of your 30A Real Estate needs.